Wednesday 11 October 2017

D-3: A little bit of everything

Another swim at Dig Me Beach!
Alex trying out his new swimskin.
So today started off with another swim. This one was a bit different than the normal swim at Dig Me Beach. The water was quite choppy so trying to get into any type of rhythm was a little difficult. None the less, I still did about a 30min swim. Hopefully the water is a little calmer on race morning.
Me trying out a pair of Sketchers.

Following the swim, I had breakfast and then headed out for a light bike and a run. Once my workouts for the day were done, I spent about an hour touring the expo with Claudia. As always, I left with a bag of goodies but a few dollars poorer.

Glenda and I at the Aloha Lifestyles Gear Booth.
Claudia and I spent the afternoon at Aloha Lifestyles Gear were Glenda had the F2C booth set up.
Claudia chilling at the Slowtwitch party in Rapid Reboot Compression Boots.

Then it was back to the house for a quick bite to eat and then off to the Slowtwitch gathering which was only a couple houses down.





No comments:

Post a Comment