Thursday 26 February 2015

The start of my 2015 Trg Camp - Clermont, FL



Always travel with Compressport - Today Full Socks!
So I finally made the decision this past fall to give draft legal racing a go. As as result I submitted my application to the CISM Triathlon Manager and was selected as a development athlete for the 2015 CAF CISM Triathlon Team. What that ment was a trip to Clermont, FL in March for a week of trg. A few of the folks decided to come down a week early and seeing as my boss was so kind I managed an extra couple of days off work.

So this morning I woke up and traveled to Edm Airport in -20C conditions and by the end of the day I was in Clermont, FL sitting at about 20C.


Thanks to WestJet for the smooth travels and for supporting the military!

Up tomorrow should be an easy session across each discipline. The real camp begins Monday, but I have a few extra days to start putting in some mileage.

No comments:

Post a Comment