Wednesday 26 October 2011

STARRT Indoor cycling class

I drafted up an e-mail the other day and had it sent out to the STARRT (St Albert Road Runners and Triathlon) Club members the other day gauging the interest of the members towards a weekly indoor cycling class over the cold winter months here in St Albert. The results have been extremely positive. Looks like I'll have to get myself in gear and develop a training plan for January through April. I am very excited to be able to organize something like this and give back to the club in this manner. It'll also give me an oppertunity to connect with more of the club members. The intent of the weekly cycling class will be to assist the participants in building their aerobic base. We'll start at about 1h15 minutes and work up to over 2hrs.

No comments:

Post a Comment